Pharmacy Benefits for Members
Information on Member Pharmacy/ Drug Procedures
All members must follow these procedures when getting their prescriptions filled. They must take that prescription to an approved pharmacy. Corresponding pharmacies can be found on the Pharmacy Locator.
If your member has not yet received a new ID card and need to pick up or refill a prescription, they must have the pharmacy call Member Services at 202-821-1100 or 1-(855)-872-1852 to look up their ID number.
Pharmacy/Prescription Instructions for the Member:
- Choose a pharmacy listed on the Trusted HP network. We recommend that you should a Pharmacy that is close to your home or place of work. Give the Pharmacist the prescription along with your Trusted HP Member ID Card.
- If you need assistance, please call Member Services at 202-821-1100 or 1-(855)-872-1852 or TTY (202) 821-1152.
- In some occasions your doctor may need to get permission from TrustedHP for a drug that is not on the Trusted HP formulary.
- If at any time you need to get a prescription filled and the Trusted HP network pharmacy is closed, contact Trusted HP Pharmacy Member Services at 202-821-1100 or 1-(855)-872-1852 or TTY (202) 821-1152 to obtain permission to get your medication at an out of network pharmacy.
Useful pharmacy/ prescription links:
- Provider / Pharmacy Locator
- Formulary Exception Request
- Medication Prior Authorization (PDF)
- Trusted Suboxone PA-Request (PDF)
- Epclusa PA Request and Other Required Material (PDF)
- Truvada Prior Authorization and Other Required Material
- Mavyret PA Request and Other Required Material
- Discontinuation of Diabetic Supplies Notice
- THP Opioid Prior Auth Request Form